Our 3 major requirements include but are not limited to:
- Provable net income of three times the monthly rent
- Two years of good rental history
- No judgments from the landlord or property manager in the past five years
- No current judgments from utility companies
- No violent or sexual criminal offenses
We require a good, stable rental history dating back at least 24 months. You must provide your landlord’s name and information on the rental application so that we can get in contact with them.
We pull credit using a service called Findigs. It is a widely used software in the home rental industry used to eliminate fraud in the screening process for the landlord.
* We do not limit ourselves to being strictly confined to these requirements. We do take into account the entire big picture. If there is a way to approve you with certain conditions in place we will make every attempt (within reason) to find a way to rent you the house you desire. Our goal is to get you approved and rent our houses!